Monday, January 4, 2010

Football Food Week!


(Image courtesy of longhorntailgaters.com)

It is going to get down to 20 degrees on Thursday in Austin. Luckily for me, I will be in sunny Pasadena, California watching the Longhorns rip up on Bama!

In celebration and anticipation of the BCS National Championship game and the upcoming NFL playoffs, I will be featuring two (maybe three) of my go-to recipes for football, cold weather, and feeding a crowd. If you have known me for any length of time, there is a strong chance that you have eaten two of the three.

Whether you are throwing a Longhorn watching party or a Longhorn-hater watching party, make some good 'ol hearty, crowd pleasing football food! And I would love to hear about what you made in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment